Support for Visual Studio 2017?

Topics: Suggestion
Mar 7 at 3:46 PM
Will this project be updated to support Visual Studio 2017? It is officially released as of today:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsofts-visual-studio-2017-is-now-generally-available/
Mar 7 at 3:49 PM
Yes please!
Mar 8 at 4:17 PM
I'm looking forward to this as well.
Coordinator
Mar 10 at 8:29 PM
As was mentioned in issue 14039, it will be released on Match 18th, 2017.
Mar 17 at 8:47 AM
Thank you for all your work.

Is there anything we can accomplish beforehand to prepare for the new release?

My situation: I'm working overseas on a temporary development machine. Had an extended trial version of VS2017 Enterprise which worked flawlessly with the current version of XNA 4.0 Refresh. The trial was to expire so I installed VS2017 Community. Now all of my XNA projects are incompatible. Ran through the steps to do both repairs and fresh installs of XNA 4.0 Refresh to no avail. That's when I saw a new release is imminent.

I'm wincing because I have to go a day without XNA development on this machine. <g>
Sun at 7:40 AM
Installed version 4.0.5 and Visual Studio 2017 Community is still resulting in a migration report stating my XNA solution is incompatible.

First things first, is XNA proven to be supported with VS2017 Community? Google has no detailed results, yet.
Sun at 9:26 AM
v4.0.5 Is incompatible with VS 2017 because it uses the old (and already unsupported) VSIX standard. BTW it's 19th of March already and still no download for VS 2017?
Thu at 2:10 AM