Discussions under Suggestion

Demise of Codeplex and new home for MXA?

first post: Darkside wrote: I take it you've read the news and noted the big yellow banner on t...

latest post: Levi_G wrote: I know the development moved to GitHub long ago, but I lost track o...

Support for Visual Studio 2017?

first post: vchelaru wrote: Will this project be updated to support Visual Studio 2017? It is o...

latest post: Darkside wrote: Right, thanks for the update. Although, looking at that issue, I t...

Is a Visual Studio 2015 version available/in the works?

first post: vchelaru wrote: Love the product, it's made it much easier for me to upgrade Visual...

latest post: vchelaru wrote: While a new version of XNA will be nice, I don't understand why the...

answered by: mklemarczyk wrote: Hi Darkside, We currently released support 4.0 for Visual Studio 2...

Is available some beta or alpha version?

first post: arturo689x wrote: HI!, i´m want to use MXA Game Studio for a Megaman Fangame, and i ...

latest post: mklemarczyk wrote: Hello arturo689x, It's nice to see interesting about our project. ...

answered by: mklemarczyk wrote: Hello arturo689x, It's nice to see interesting about our project. ...

the extension is manifest invalid

first post: jerryng wrote: Hi guys 1) after 1 intall the directX and the rest of XNA,stuff ...

Thanks, used XNA Refresh to save a dated project

first post: GearsAD wrote: Hi guys, Just wanted to say thanks for the effort, XNA Refresh ma...

Fact or fable: Microsoft confirms plan to cease XNA support....

first post: DutchGlory wrote: Fact or fable: Microsoft confirms plan to cease XNA support .... ...

Move to GitHub

first post: John2014 wrote: Hello! You made A GREAT PROJECT! Thank you. Now i can develop my g...

XNA Game Studio Templates Not showing in VS 2013

first post: icthelpdesk98 wrote: I installed XNA Game studio as Administrator. The templates show w...

latest post: icthelpdesk98 wrote: could you give me an example of how to use the admin tool please. ...

Visual Studio 2012/2013 project templates for XNA Game Studio projects

first post: Darkside wrote: Been using this awesome framework to support my existing XNA projec...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions